I have one of those right now. Not from battling an R.O.U.S. Not from the Fire Swamp. Not from saving a princess. I got it from falling off my bike while trying to ride with no hands. Robbie was actually trying to teach me to ride with no hands, so he grabbed my handle bars and it went downhill from there. I went downhill from there, I should say.It would have been pretty romantic if Robbie had throw his body down after me.
I landed directly on my tailbone. I got up immediately and almost passed out. When I regained my wits again, I started laughing. I laugh at myself when I'm dumb.
My butt hurts so much that I can't sit on it. I did a little research on a bruised vs. cracked coccyx. Let's pretend that I didn't read my symptoms under the "cracked coccyx" diagnosis. Please heal, little bottom, so that I can be okay for my wedding in 12 days. Please?
still funny. still sad.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is that it's virtually impossible to break your coccyx due to the fact that it's actually 5 tiny bones connected by other tissue. The bad news is that it doesn't really matter, because any trauma to the coccyx hurts like a B. (Thank you, forensic anthropology class!)
ReplyDelete